Andhra Bank Recruitment For Probationary Officers Posts
Dr.Pattabhi Bhavan 5-9-11 ,
Saifabad, Hyderabad-500004. (040)
Recruitment Summary: Andhra Bank, a Nationalised Bank with pan India presence has entered into an MOU with Manipal Global Education Services (MaGE) Bangalore, to provide training in Banking and Finance to prospective candidates aspiring to join Andhra Bank as Probationary Officers so that they are fully equipped to discharge their duties effectively from day one of joining the services of the bank, apply before 31/08/2013.
Job Location: All India
Job Details :
- Post Name : Probationary Officers
- No of Vacancy : (Gen-75,OBC-40,SC-22,ST-13)150 Posts.
- Pay Scale : Not Specified.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates who have been shortlisted after Common Interviews held in January 2013 in the recruitment process conducted by IBPS through Common Written Examination held on 17.06.2012 for PO/MT- II, and who have not been allotted to any of the Participating organisations. Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized by Central Government.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :
- Maximum and Minimum Age : 29 to 21 Years.
- General / OBC candidates : Rs.100.00.
- SC / ST / PWD/ EXS candidates: Rs.25.00.
How to Apply: Candidates are requested to apply on-line through Bank‟s website www.andhrabank.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Payment of Application Fees : 21.08.2013- 31.08.2013.
- Opening date of online registration : 21.08.2013
- Last date of online registration(Including candidates from farflung areas) : 31.08.2013.
Details Advertisement Link : http://andhrabank.in/UserFiles/File/Final%20Draft%20Advertisement_pgdbf.pdf