Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited – HPCL Recruitment Apply at www.hindustanpetroleum.com
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
Position : Officer Trainee, Information Systems, Law Officer
Location : Mumbai
Jobs Details :- Application are invited for the Posts of Officer Trainee, Information Systems, Law Officer in Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL).
Posts Details :
- Officer Trainee – Quality Control / Operations : 24 posts (UR – 12, SC-06, ST – 02, OBC – NC – 04), Age : 27 years as on 16/07/2013
- Officer Trainee – Human Resources : 12 posts (UR – 6, SC-02, ST – 01, OBC – NC – 03), Age : 27 years as on 16/07/2013
- Information Systems (IS) Officer : 26 posts (UR-13, SC–4, ST-2, OBC-NC-7). , Age : 30 years as on 16/07/2013.
- Law Officer : 12 posts (UR-6, SC–2, ST-1, OBC-NC-3) , Age : 26 years as on 16/07/2013.
1-Post Name : Officer Trainee – Quality Control / Operations
- Qualifications : Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry(Analytical/Physical/Organic/Inorganice), equivalent to M Sc in Chemistry.
- No. Of Post : 24 (UR-12, SC-04, ST-02, OBC–NC-04) Posts.
- Age Limit : 27 Years.
Last Date : 16-07-2013
Hiring Process : Written-test.
Pay Scale : During the training, the Trainees will get Rs.33000/- per month as stipend and after successful completion of training, they will be absorb in the pay scale Rs.24900-50500/-.
Application Fee : Rs.535/- (no fee from SC/ST/PH candidates) to be deposited in the SBI through Challan in HPCL Powerjyoti A/c at any branch or can be deposited online by Debit/ Credit Cards.
How to Apply : Apply online at HPCL website from 1000 hrs on 19/06/2013 to 1700 hrs on 16/07/2013 only.
For More Information about this Sarkari Naukri Click Here : http://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/En/UI/CareersCurrentOpportunities.aspx